You can now invite colleagues to access your Perfect Audience account using their own logins. The new feature, called “teams” makes it easier for Perfect Audience customers to collaborate on campaign optimization.
How it works:
1. Log into your account, pull down your account menu, and select the new “Team” option or visit http://perfectaudience.com/team
2. Send invites to your co-workers and collaborators by typing their e-mail addresses into the invite form:
3. They will receive an e-mail with a special invite link to click on
4. When the click the link, they will be asked to set a password for their account.
5. Once they do that, they will have full access to all of your sites and campaigns. The only thing they CAN’T do is invite more people to join the team.
Please let us know if you find this useful. We had many customers asking for ways to manage multiple logins. Some notes:
1. You can only invite e-mail addresses that are not already associated with Perfect Audience accounts. If you want to invite someone who’s already using Perfect Audience, use an e-mail address not already tied to an account.
2. Right now, everyone you invite gets access to everything. We do not yet have more granular access control or permissions. Non account owners will not receive all the same e-mails as site owners (invoices and billing alerts, for instance), but they will be able to edit and create campaigns just the same.