Happy New Year!
It’s our New Year’s resolution to deliver great additions to our platform. We’re working to bring you new features and some much-requested options. Those will be coming throughout the year!
What’s your 2015 Advertiser’s New Year’s resolution?
As a self-service platform, we try to provide detailed information on how to setup your campaigns and keep them running well. Today, I wanted to highlight some of the more important points for campaign health. You can make these your 2015 resolution!
Advertiser’s 2015 New Year’s Resolution
1. I resolve to ensure my conversion goals are firing and working properly.
a. I’ll also make sure I’m tracking my KPI. What’s KPI?
2. If I’m running dynamic ads, I resolve to follow the Dynamic Ads Preflight
3. I resolve to keep my CTR happy to help with clicks.
4. I resolve to exclude converted users when applicable.
5. I resolve to boost my CTR with Call-to-Action buttons in News Feed ads.
Take a look at your campaigns. Are you keeping these resolutions? If not, give it a try! You’ll be off to a great start in 2015 if you manage your campaigns with these suggestions!
As always, we welcome your questions, comments, and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you had a successful 2014, and here’s to an even better 2015!